Sunday 18 September 2011

Chapitre 1 - Ma Biographe

Assalamualaikum/Hello! My name is Rusya!

So apparently the PMI-Forecast usrah team is conducting e-usrah as another way to 'tazkirah' us, the next generations. Annndd, my usrah team leader kinda asked me and my usrah pals to make our own blog and he also gave a few details that we must include in our first post. So, I'll start writing the details now




Name : Amirul Syafiq bin Shaari
Address: No 60, dutt dutt dutt PRIVATE!
Birth Place: Kangar, Perlis
Birth Date: 13 / 7 / 1993
Ambition: Engineer with his own company
Goal in Life: LiVE To DiE

Specialties:

  1. Have stable sacral and crown chakras 
  2. (no,not that chakra in Naruto, i mean real human chakra,if you wanna know your chakra level, take the test here)
  3. Can edit photos and videos (still learning)
  4. I know the translations of Al-Fatihah
  5. I can draw and colour :)
Hobby: NoNE
Favourite book: NoNE
Adored muslim figure: Malcolm X
College address: Room 104. Block M16, Tun Dr Ismail College (KTDI)


Other related things: :/ Nahh...
So that's all! Thanks for reading!
-Loves who read this-

2 comments: